Keep an eye out in Shaws for their NEW “Fresh for Fall” coupon booklet which is in stores this week. You may have already gotten one in the mail as well. This month, Shaws has partnered with REAL SIMPLE to come up with some creative ways to do breakfast, lunch and dinner. You’ll find some of the great content you’re used to seeing from REAL SIMPLE in their coupon booklet, as well as some of Shaws own meal ideas in the October issue of REAL SIMPLE.
Here are the coupons you will find in stores, though you will have added ones in your personal booklet in the mail:
- $1.00 off the purchase of any variety of two or more Shaw’s Brand flavored coffee creamers, 15 oz and larger
- $1.00 off any three packages of DOLE Fruit Crisp
- $1.00 off any one or more 32 oz jar of Shaw’s Brand Mayonnaise with the purchase of any Shaw’s Brand Tub Lunchmeat, 7 oz and larger
- $1.00 off any two Ziploc Brand products
- $1.25 off any two Skippy Peanut Butter products
- $1.00 off the purchase of Minute Maid 10 ct. 6.75 fl. oz boxes
- $1.00 off the purchase of two Powerade Ion4 8 packs
- $1.00 off any Country Crock Spread 45 oz
- $1.00 off any two 20 pack or two 24 pack products of The Coca-Cola Company
- $1.00 off any one bag of Tyson Frozen Breaded Chicken
- $1.00 off any two 7.5 – 8 oz 8-pack mini sleeks OR two 12 oz 8-pack bottles of Sprite or Sprite Zero
- $1.00 off any one bag of Tyson Grilled & Ready frozen product
- $1.00 off on your next Essential Everyday product ($1.00 or greater retail price)
- $1.00 off any variety of homelife liquid laundry detergent, 50 floz and larger
- $1.00 off the purchase of two Clorox Disinfecting Wipes 35 ct or larger
- $1.00 off an issue of REAL SIMPLE Magazine
UPDATE – The giveaway is now closed
The folks at Shaws would love to celebrate their partnership with Real Simple by offering 2 Maven of Savin’ readers a FREE copy of the Real Simple October issue. I just LOVE that magazine. If you would like one, just leave a comment telling me what you love most about Shaws.
Winners will be chosen on 9/14/11.
Disclosure: Shaws is supplying the Real Simple magazines for this giveaway and I received nothing other than an advanced copy of the coupon book available in stores.