I am totally excited to tell you that as promised, Rite Aid is expanding the customer rewards program wellness+ to all stores nationwide starting this Sunday, April 18. Even though I do not see it in the circular for this coming week, supposedly we will see details in the circular or at RiteAid.com on how to sign up. (there is a place to sign up online for the pilot areas – not sure if you can sign up there or not for the national program) When I see that you can sign up online, I will make sure to let you know. I just received my wellness card in the mail since I have an SCR (single check rebate) account. It states that I can log in on Sunday 4/18!
When you enroll and activate your account you are entitled to a $5/$25 coupon and will receive wellness+ coupons by email each month. These are STORE coupons that are generally “category” coupons such as $2 off any cosmetic purchase of $2.99 or more. I cannot wait for these!!
Here is how the program works:
You will need to use your card to receive sale prices.
EARN POINTS every time you shop:
- Earn one point for every dollar spent on non-prescription purchases.
- Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase.
These points are accrued each calendar year to earn you REWARDS:
- For every 125 pts (up to 375 pts), get a one time 10% shopping pass.
- For 500 points, get 10% off all non-prescription purchase for the rest of the year and a FREE health screening.
- For 1000 points, get 20% off all non-prescription purchases for the rest of the year.
PLUS, ENJOY EVERYDAY BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Members-only sale pricing throughout the store
- 10% off Rite Aid Brand products every day5
- 24/7 exclusive access to a pharmacist when you call 1-800-RITEAID
I will share more info as I get it and will include the wellness+ coupons in the weekly match-ups from now on.