HOT OFF THE PRESS: Saw this on slickdeals and while I was typing, saw it confirmed by ForTheMommas. Looks like it was sent to stores this week, so be patient if not all cashiers are aware. You may want to print it if you have had issues. Here is an official pdf on company letterhead – print it out if you have had problems at your store. THIS IS AWESOME and has been the way my friendly Rite Aids have been accepting coupons.
We gladly accept your manufacturer’s, Rite Aid “valuable” and certain Internet/Print at Home coupons in all Rite Aid stores as detailed in our coupon acceptance guidelines listed below:
- Rite Aid accept a manufacturer’s coupon and a Rite Aid coupon for the purchase of a single item. However, the coupon redemption amount can never exceed the value of the item.
- Only one manufacturer coupon is accepted for each product, unless coupled with a manufacturer coupon found in a Rite Aid circular.
- Rite Aid may accept multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers within the store manager’s sole discretion.
- Rite Aid reserves the right to limit bulk purchases of items if the purchase will deplete our supply for other customers.
Buy One, Get One Free Coupons
- When items are featured on a Buy One, Get One Free promotion, up to two coupons can be used against the items being purchased, as long as the net price does not go below zero for the item being purchased.
- If a customer presents a Buy One, Get One Free coupon for the purchase of two items that are on a Buy One Get One Free promotion; we accept the coupon, essentially making both items free.
- Be advised that the cash register will compute any sales tax due, which sales tax varies and is defined by applicable state law.
Internet/Print at Home Coupons
- Rite Aid only accepts coupons printed off the internet from manufacturer’s websites, emails and coupon websites up to a maximum of $5.00 off per item as long as the coupon’s redemption amount never exceeds the price of the item.
- Rite Aid coupons are not considered internet/print at home coupons, even when they are printed from an internet site or an email, and are therefore not subject to the $5.00 limit.
Total Purchase Coupons
- From time to time, Rite Aid features total purchase coupons which discount total purchases based upon meeting specific requirements. For example, $5 off a $25 purchase price threshold coupon.
- Any manufacturer’s coupons presented with a total purchase coupon will be deducted after the purchase total has been determined.
- Rite Aid may accept more than one total purchase coupon as long as they are used in separate transactions with each transaction meeting the minimum purchase requirements. Rite Aid reserves the right to limit the number of total purchase coupons that can be used by a customer in a single day.
- Rite Aid will accept coupons for an item that is on sale.
- In the event that the item is on sale for less than the value of the coupon, Rite Aid will only accept the coupon in exchange for the selling price of the item. Coupon redemption can never exceed the selling price of an item and no cash back is ever provided in exchange for any coupons.
- Coupons and their face value cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Competitor coupons are never accepted at Rite Aid.
Hope that clears things up. If you have any questions, let me know!