Gluten Free Slow Cooker Meals
Back to School and all the after school activities will be here before you know it. I know in my family it is tough getting dinner on the table while shuttling kids to and fro.
Erin from $5DollarDinners.com has come up with some super simple Slow Cooker Freezer Meals to help you put everything together in a snap. They are all Gluten-FREE as well. What are your favorite quick weeknight meals?
The plan includes 20 meals (double of 10 different recipes) that should cost about $150 at Costco (prices may vary by region – and I am sure you can do something similar at BJ’s), take under 2 hours to prepare and she even shows you in a step by step video.
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Apples & Rosemary
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chicken Curry
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken & Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sausage, Peppers, Onions
- Slow Cooker Italian Stew Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
- Printable Assembly Instructions – step by step guide to pulling all these meals together and into the freezer
- Printable Assembly Cards – so you don’t forget any ingredients in each bag
- Printable Labels – you can print these out onto Avery #6874 label paper and stick them to your plastic baggies or containers.
- Exclusive Access to the 3 Instructional Assembly Videos
- Recipe List & Grocery List included as well!