Heads up! Thursday August 28th Sonic is celebrating back to school with $0.50 Corn Dogs All Day!!
There is a new Boston Market coupon available for a FREE Kid’s meal with any individual meal purchase. It is valid through 8/31/14.
I could go for some Boston market tonight – yummmmmm.
Don’t forget the Starbucks Treat Receipt ends TODAY 8/17/14! So be sure to bring your morning Starbucks receipt back into the store after 2pm to get any Grande cold beverage (16oz.) for only $2.
What will you get??
For a limited time Olive Garden is offering a buy one take one offer plus you receive a one-day Redbox promo code good for (1) blu-ray or DVD Rental on your receipt!
Buy One, Take One is back! Start with unlimited soup or salad and an entrée. Then select a second entrée to enjoy at home with a movie from Redbox.
Kick off the new school year with a bang! Enjoy 1/2 price SONIC cheeseburgers all day on August 14th. Be sure to come hungry!
In honor of National Cheesecake Day, The Cheesecake Factory is offering any slice for 1/2 price cheesecake.
Offer valid July 30th and 31st. For dine-in only. Only one slice per guest. Must be present.
What kind is your favorite?
Starbucks Treat Receipt is BACK! Through 8/17/14 bring your morning Starbucks receipt back into the store after 2pm to get any Grande cold beverage (16oz.) for only $2.
What will you get??
Enjoy $1 American and Chili Cheese Dogs at SONIC all day on July 23rd. It’s a celebration not to be missed!
This would be a great lunch to get the kids out of the house, on a tight budget!
Heads up! Wanted to let you know that this Friday, July 11th, Krispy Kreme will celebrate the 77th birthday of its Original Glazed Doughnut and as a special promotional offer, all Krispy Kreme shops will be offering a birthday discount: buy one dozen doughnuts, get a second dozen for 77 cents!
You want to know a few FUN FACTS!! These are interesting….
- Doughnuts trace their history to Dutch “fried cakes,” which were brought to America by early Dutch settlers. The cakes had nuts embedded in their centers, and early Americans combined “dough” and “nut” to make the word “doughnut.”
- The hole in the center of the doughnut is credited to a young boy named Hanson Gregory, who, in 1847, suggested to his mother that she put a hole in the middle of her “fried cakes” to ensure the cake was fully cooked in the middle.
- In the U.S. alone, more than 10 billion donuts are made every year; Krispy Kreme stores can produce more than 3 million doughnuts per day.
- The largest donut ever made was an American-style jelly donut weighing 1.7 tons, which was 16 feet in diameter and 16 inches high in the center.
- Krispy Kreme can produce enough doughnuts in a week to make a line of doughnuts from NYC to LA
- Krispy Kreme can produce a stack of doughnuts as tall as the Empire State Building in 22 seconds
- Krispy Kreme uses enough chocolate each year to fill nearly five Olympic-sized swimming pools.
Heads up!! On Tuesday, July 8th 2014 from 7AM to 7PM, participating IHOP restaurants will be celebrating the 56th Anniversary by rolling back the price of our famous Original Buttermilk Pancake Short Stacks to 56¢!
This offer is valid at participating IHOP Restaurant locations only. Not valid with coupons or any other discounts. Dine-in only. One 56¢ Original Buttermilk Short Stack (3 Pancakes) per Guest. Find your local IHOP here.